As we’ll be showing off Kill the Kraken tomorrow at Come Out & Play, we’ve had to update the rules a bit. Feel free to come out to Governor’s Island in New York City tomorrow, Saturday July 19, and play.
Rules changes include:
- Humans may pick up ammo from anywhere, not just ammo bases.
- Kraken only regains tentacles from flipping ammo bases.
- Marshmallows may be replaced with rolled up socks.
- Basket on top of kraken pole may be replaced with net.
- A ‘Beginning the game’ section has been added. This involves the humans laying out the bases; and the Kraken choosing which side of the field it wishes to enter onto.